Welcome to Condors Endurance Training where we help you to elevate your running, fitness, and performance to the next level with our professional coaching.
Get 1-on-1 coaching that is provided in-person and remotely with an individualized approach to meet your goals and aspirations. Discover more about our services and coaches below, we are here to help you achieve your goals and keep progress moving forward!
Whether you're a seasoned athlete, passionate about your personal fitness, or just getting started we have a solution to elevate you to the next level. Expand the services below to learn more about each one.
Coaching In-person & Remote
- Trail Running
- Los Chivitos Youth Group (summer & winter session)
- Weekly Group Runs
Endurance Training Coach
Coaching runners who are serious about their reaching their goals.
- Beginner to advanced experience for all race distances on road & trail (5k – 100-mile).
- Adult group & seasonal youth group.
- Youth group (middle school and high school ages for winter and summer sessions).
- Coaching is provided remotely & in person with an Individualized approach. Google Sheet schedule for your training, group runs, and routine 1-1 calls.
- Group Runs are scheduled each weekend of the month.
- Endurance training, speed, strength & conditioning, mobility & flexibility.
- Highly focused custom-coaching packages are available upon request.
- Serving those who are physically & financially committed to their training.
- Coach Sean is the coach who runs with you!
Personal Training Coach
- Remote and in-person training to build strength & conditioning for young professionals, mid-career, and the older demographic.
- Emphasis on those highly active in obstacle course training, endurance sports and running.
- Coaching focus on strength & agility, HIIT, OCR preparation, weightlifting strategies & cardio.
- 1-1 coaching 1x per week, with group activities on the weekend
- Coach Liz is the coach that comes to you!
When we are actively working to improve our fitness and health we find the pivotal point that helps us get over that hump to hit the next major milestone and achieve our goals comes when we work together with passionate like-minded people that bring their experience and knowledge. They help us to achieve better techniques, methods, and regimens while making us more efficient with our time and providing the mental support that pushes us to bring out our best performance.
We practice our craft with these 5 principles guiding us:
PURPOSE - Take action in life with the intention of achieving desired results.
PASSION - Blend excitement & discipline into your actions.
PERSISTANCE - Develop the physical and mental strength to thrive through challenges & darkness.
PATIENCE - Trust the process. Trust the development. Trust your body. Trust yourself.
PLAYFULNESS - Embrace the day with joy & humor.
Working with a coach for your training brings a multitude of benefits that not only improve your endurance and fitness, but the ripple effect also improves the quality of your life. A few of the improved areas we see include:
As our coaching is a focused commitment for us and likewise for you, we want to ensure our clients are serious and committed to achieving their goals with us.
We begin with an initial consultation & introduction with you followed by a more in-depth assessment. Onboarding includes the development of your individual personal schedule and calendar.
You are provided online access to follow the training outline in your calendar. 1-on-1 phone calls are scheduled on a bi-weekly basis to discuss progress and challenges.
Discover how Condors Endurance Training has helped runners and athletes just like you elevate thier fitness goals to the next level.
Coach Sean is a phenomenal, seasoned running coach who works with you to achieve your running goals, whatever they may be, whether you are training for a race or simply want to improve as a runner.
For this entire journey, Sean has provided personalized training, motivation, and encouragement every step of the way.
I feel healthier and have much more energy to tackle my days. I am able to deal with the stresses of life better and have enjoyed overall mental health benefits.
Individualized personal training for strengthening and conditioning and weight loss programs. Choose from one of five programs to tailor to your needs. Programs are grouped into specialties by Coach Sean or Liz.
RUNNING & TRAIL RUNNING
FITNESS TRAINING & OCR
Ask about our Referral Program as well.
Ask for our Active First Responder, Military & Veteran discount.